It is very well said that Health is Wealth. Keeping that in mind here I’m sharing a very healthy and tasty recipe Thai Fruit & Vegetable Salad with Peanut toppings.
As the name clears, this recipe is full of fruits, vegetables and peanut toppings. We always want to feed healthy food to ours kids and family. So this Thai Fruit & Vegetable Salad is going to be a good choice as it is healthy as well as tasty. It’s easy to prepare and gives loads of health benefits.
A bowl full of Fruit & Vegetable Salad can give you good quantity of vitamins and minerals of your daily requirements……
Let’s start the recipe…
- Peanut Butter: 80gms
- Lemon Juice: 25ml
- Soy Sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Crushed Garlic/ Garlic Paste: 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Lettuce (chopped) : 200gms
- Red/Yellow Capsicum (chopped): 300gm
- Any Seasonal Fruit (small peices): 300gm
- Peanuts: 80gm
- Jalapenos: 30gm
- Green Onion: 10gm
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper: just to taste
- Peanuts: Handful of roasted peanuts
How to prepare Thai Fruit & Vegetable Salad with Peanut toppings
- First we are going to prepare a dressing for this salad. Take one bowl and mix Peanut Butter, Lemon Juice, Soya Sauce, Apple cider vinegar, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crushed Garlic/ Garlic Paste, black pepper, salt to taste and Chilli Sauce.
- In another bowl mix Lettuce, Red Capsicum, fruits, Peanuts, Jalapenos and Green Onion.
- Now add the prepared dressing in this mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Plate your salad and garnish it with some peanuts on top of it.
- Now your Thai Fruit & Vegetable Salad with Peanut toppings is ready to serve.
Note: You can use any nut instead of peanuts and any vegetable or fruits. It’s totally up to you and your taste.
Eating salad can give you lots of health benefits. Enjoy this recipe and let me know your thought about it….
Happy Eating and keep Innovating….