In Yogurt Sugar Lip Scrub DIY I’m using all the things which are good in many ways. Almonds exfoliate and provide much-needed essential fatty acids to plump the lips, while yogurt helps to calms and soothes. Shea butter is the perfect moisturizer for lips and doesn’t have the drying effect you get with many other lip scrubs.
Quantity: About 15 grams
Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
- ½ teaspoon Shea butter
- 1 teaspoon plain or flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground almonds
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (Using it for plumping)
- Drop of peppermint oil (Using it for plumping)
- Pinch of ground ginger (Using it for plumping)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt (Using it for healing and cleansing)
- Use organic sugar, date or brown sugar (Using it for mineral boost and due to fewer chemicals)
- ¼ teaspoon coffee grounds (Using it for stimulating)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground oats (Using it for soothing)
Also Read: 12 Best Anti Aging Cream In India
How to prepare it:
- In a small pot, melt the Shea butter over low heat.
- After melting remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
How to use:
Apply this mixture to your lips and massage in a circular motion for a few minutes.Then rinse it thoroughly.
You can store this scrub in the refrigerator for 3 weeks and use this scrub twice a week.
Hope you will like this DIY. Do try Yogurt Sugar Lip Scrub and let me know your feedback in the comments section below…
Thanks For Reading…
This Post Has 2 Comments