In winter’s our skin gets dry very quickly. It’s almost difficult to keep our skin hydrated If our skin type is already dry. Therefore I’ve tried lot of body lotions for my skin but no one works wonder. Finally this time I’m trying Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Body Lotion.
As per company claims:
- Our fresh feel formula combines pure aloe extract and Stratys 3™ multi-layer moisture to leave your skin deeply moisturized and feeling healthy, fresh, and soft.
- Moisturizes top three layers of surface skin (stratum corneum).
- Contains pure aloe extract, known to refresh and help soothe skin.
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel.
- With micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly.
Price: Rs. 325/- for 400ml, Rs. 265/- for 300ml, Rs. 210/- for 200ml, Rs. 46/- for 40ml
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Recommended For: Dry Skin.
How it Works:
Environmental factors can weaken and dehydrate our skin cells and dry up the outer layer to make the skin structure weak and lead it to dry, flaky and dead skin cells. Vaseline Aloe Soothe Lotion contains micro droplets of Vaseline jelly and aloe which helps to refresh and soothe your skin and keep it healthy, fresh and soft.
How to use:
- Take some Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Body Lotion from the bottle on you hand.
- Apply generous amount to all parts of the body.
- Use twice a day for best results.
In my opinion Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Body Lotion is a quite nice body lotion in an affordable price.
Hope you all find this review helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions let me know in the comment section below!!